According to Census 2016, Australia is home to more than 73,000 Tamils (including those from India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and Singapore). More than 28,000 of them are Indian Tamils. New South Wales and Victoria have the highest concentration of Tamilians but they can also be found in the rest of the Australian states and territories.
If you are an engineer from Tamil Nadu or nearby states interested in migrating to Australia as a skilled worker, WriteCDR can help you.
Where do I apply to migrate to Australia?
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, has an Australian Consulate-General which focuses on strengthening economic, cultural, and political relations between India and Australia in the South Indian states and union territories, including:
- Tamil Nadu,
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Puducherry, and
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
However, Australian Consulate-General, Chennai does not provide assistance with Australian visas or immigration applications. Such applications are processed by the Department of Home Affairs in New Delhi. Engineers in Tamil Nadu who are interested in Australian immigration need to apply to the Visa Office at the Australian High Commission, New Delhi.
Why do I need CDR to migrate to Australia?
Migrating to Australia as a skilled worker is a lengthy process with several formalities. These include:
- Getting a letter of accreditation from the related Australian professional association. This is needed to prove that you have the right qualifications and work experience for your chosen qualification which match your Australian counterparts, and
- To prove that you have strong speaking, reading, writing and listening skills for Australian English. You will need to take the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test or its equivalent standardized
language exam to prove your English proficiency.
Different occupations require you to get accredited from different professional associations in Australia.
Engineers need to win approval from Engineers Australia (EA) to prove their competencies and capabilities to the visa and immigration authorities of their destination country.
Indian Engineers (with a degree from an Indian engineering or technology institution) need to apply to the EA through the CDR (Competency Demonstration Report).
How can WriteCDR’s CDR Writing Services Chennai help me?
WriteCDR is an online CDR writing service provider with its offices in Australia and India. We have a team of highly-qualified engineers from different disciplines who work with Australian visa and immigration consultants and individual clients to prepare custom CDR reports.
When you hire CDR writing Chennai services at WriteCDR online, you get:
- Access to experts with a thorough knowledge of EA assessment process and years of experience in writing CDR reports.
- 24X7 customer service that answers all your questions immediately.
- Affordable but high-quality CDR writing services by engineers from Tamil Nadu and other nearby states and UTs.
We have an extensive network of engineers, visa and immigration consultants, editors, and proofreaders to offer you an all-rounded service. The CDR reports we prepare for you are free of errors and do not contain plagiarism.
Can I see a CDR sample before I order?
Yes. We share CDR samples for engineers in Chennai and surrounding areas on request. All our clients are now successfully settled in Australia. It means that we promise you a 100% guarantee of writing the best CDR for you.
It also means that all the sample CDR reports we share online are already in the Engineers Australia’s database.
Using them or the project details they contain can lead to plagiarism issues and instant rejection by the EA.
If you need assistance in writing the CDR, contact us. We will prepare your custom CDR report based on your academic and career experience.