Electrical Engineer CDR Report Sample
This Competency Demonstration Report for Electrical Engineer includes all the necessary documents required as per Engineers Australia guidelines, such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The contents present in this Electrical Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: Design of the working Model of Electricity generation through pressure (Application of Piezoelectricity)
In first Career Episode, the author describes his work in the project named “Design of the working Model of Electricity generation through pressure (Application of Piezoelectricity)” that happened when he was in his final year of studies doing Bachelor of Electrical Engineering. In this project, the author was responsible for developing a working system for generating and utilizing electricity using pressure application. During this project he handle following tasks:
- Analysis of methods of electricity generation with bias to non-conventional methods
- Design of the system by considering the limitations and available technologies
- Coordinate the team by distributing work and time for execution of different phases of the project
- Fabricate the system based on the design block diagram and component design values
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: Selecting and Sizing Electrical Motors in terms of Electrical current consumption and RPM
In second Career Episode, the author describes his work in the project named “Selecting and Sizing Electrical Motors in terms of Electrical current consumption and RPM” that happened when he was working as an Electrical Intern. In this project, the author explained how this project gave him a lot of experience in the design and the use of the variable speed drive where he managed to meet the objectives of the projects. During this project he handle following tasks:
- To design and selected the right size of electrical motors that was enough to drive the machine
- To determine the right power current and the RPM that was able to serve the purpose of the model
- To test the electrical model that he had made to make sure it meets the standards and codes in electrical engineering.
- He was responsible for the planning and controlling the implementation process
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: Electrical System and Electrical Products Quality Testing
In third Career Episode, the author discusses the project titled “Electrical System and Electrical Products Quality Testing” that happened when he was working as Electrical Engineering Intern. In this project, the author explained how he carried out a flagship project for parallel testing of manufactured products that has been given at the time of internship. The main objectives of the project were:
- Test whether the electrical system including drives, lighting, and control was sound, safe and efficient according to company’s standards
- Determination of whether product/equipment is manufactured in line with specification
- Inspect the connections for input and output are in tandem with drawings as well as that calibration of the equipment is correct.
- Test of reset functions, alarm operation, and operator functions whether they are working according to S.V engineering requirements for safe and optimal operation.
Electrical Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required according to Engineers Australia guidelines. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Electrical Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Electrical Engineering Knowledge.
Contact WriteCDR at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!