This Competency Demonstration Report for Petroleum Engineer includes all the necessary documents required as per Engineers Australia guidelines, such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The contents present in this Petroleum Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: Commissioning of Antares Tools for Open Hole Logging
In first Career Episode, the author describes his work in the project named “Commissioning of Antares Tools for Open Hole Logging” that happened when he was working as District Technical Engineer. In this project, the author ensured quality in the delivery of this project, successfully commissioning the new technology tools and rendering them ready for industry use. During this project he handle following tasks:
- Selected and purchased new technology equipment that was commercially and technically efficient to the company
- Acquired the licenses required for the handling of radioactive materials located in the company premises and for the handling of the newly acquired tools
- He did the tools site commissioning and field testing as well as calibrating and carrying out surface testing of the new technology tools.
- He constantly relayed information on developments and re-designs, alongside challenges he faced by during the execution of the commission to the project coordinator and the client
Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: Career Development Plan for Maintenance Team
In second Career Episode, the author describes his work in the project named “Career Development Plan for Maintenance Team” that happened when he was working as the General Field Engineer. In this project, the author explained how he was able to gain personal expertise on the categorization of different professional based on the skill set and competency levels. During this project he handle following tasks:
- He researched online for various companies catalogs and handbooks on administration identifying grading systems for technical teams
- Formulated an elaborate grading system constituted of modules that defined the competency levels required to be members of a specific grade
- Prepared the curriculum for every grade, training structure and layout and the assessment technique.
- He developed the implementation procedure for the changes in the organization of the technical team avoiding disruption of the company’s daily routines.
Petroleum Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: Implementation of Electromagnetic Multi Barrier tool
In third Career Episode, the author discusses the project titled “Implementation of Electromagnetic Multi Barrier tool” that happened when he was working as was working as the Technical Sales Engineer. In this project, the author explained how he gained experience in the use of new technology in exploration as well as knowledge in the use of algorithms to process data. The main objectives of the project were:
- Understanding the customer’s needs and requirements and understood the current market technological provision and requirements especially the Electromagnetic Multi Barrier tool
- Designed Electromagnetic Multi Barrier tool with the technical capabilities to perform the customer’s needs and within the set engineering standards
- Executed the trial phases of the Electromagnetic Multi Barrier tool employed and solved the challenges characterized by this new technology tools
- Made economic decisions and considerations employing constraints to the implementation costs to be within the budgetary limits
Petroleum Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required according to Engineers Australia guidelines. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Petroleum Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Petroleum Engineering Knowledge.
Contact WriteCDR at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!