You were in love with the environment and by seeing the changes in it, you decided to choose your career path as an Environmental Engineer to resolve the issues occurring in your surroundings. Well, now is the time for you to explore more in life, because one of the top destinations for Environmental Engineers, Australia is looking for hardworking employees. This can be a golden opportunity to enhance your skills by staying and working with experts in Environmental Engineering. Time has arrived when your skills to bring a change in the environment can help you achieve great heights. You just have to apply under the ANZSCO 233915, to grab this opportunity.
What does an Environmental Engineer do?
Environmental engineers have the responsibility to study, manage and evaluate the effects on the environment by human beings. It has three basic core areas which include disposal and management of waste products, reclamation of degraded land which is damaged by industrial activities like constructional projects and to find ways so that the level of pollution can be reduced which is causing an adverse impact on the natural environment. Environmental engineers have to create component designs that can reduce the adverse impact on the environment. They have to observe and research about the ongoing situation in the surrounding so that they are able to come with preventive measures.
They conduct hazardous-waste management studies in which they explain the significance of the hazard and how it is bringing a negative change to the environment. Environmental engineers design systems for industrial and municipal water supplies so that the pollution inflicted on water can be reduced. They have to ensure the minimal environmental impact of spills or emissions. They play an essential role when there is a flood risk or drainage and try to solve such issues which can destroy the environment in many ways. Environmental engineers have a very crucial role to play in the maintenance of the environment. The environment is a very essential part for every living creature and plants, and to save it by designing various ways is an important task which is entrusted to the Environmental engineers.
What are the tasks of an Environmental Engineer?
- Gathering data from a variety of sources like environmental monitoring, site assessments and reports from third parties.
- Creating health safety plans because of the changes in the environment.
- Building plans for restoring and protecting the surrounding removing contaminants from water, air and land.
- Generate site safety plans like spill contingency.
- Advice about future difficulties which can bring a negative impact to the environment.
- To work along with a team of environmental scientists, planners, construction workers, lawyers.
- Always be updated with the ongoing situation in the environment.
- Obtaining, maintaining, and updating plans and taking care of the standard operating procedures.
- Monitor the environmental improvement programs and record the progress.
- Advise corporations and government agencies about environmental issues.
How WriteCDR Experts Help?
When you think about the opportunity to migrate to Australia and work as an Environmental Engineer, you have to remember one of the most important documents which is the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). A perfect CDR can help you increase the chances of getting a job in Australia as an Environmental Engineer. Australia is a country which believes in efficiency and hardworking people, therefore, lacking behind in writing an excellent CDR should never happen. There are many people who get confused when they open the website and it asks to submit a CDR report. And here WriteCDR comes to play the role and help the individuals out of a dilemma.
With an experience of delivering over 1600 CDR reports, WriteCDR has become an idol choice for many individuals. The on-time delivery track record and more than 1000 experts available to help Environmental Engineers, the chances to reach the desired destination increases. WriteCDR provides round the clock service so that an individual can feel free to contact anytime. With so many benefits from WriteCDR, what are you waiting for? Contact WriteCDR to achieve your goal and become an Environmental Engineer in Australia.
CDR Report Sample for Environmental Engineers
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Environmental Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Environmental Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Environmental Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Determining SO2 Concentration in Environmental Impact Assessment of Bridge Construction Project”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was in final year of bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Determining SO2 Concentration in Environmental Impact Assessment of Bridge Construction Project”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Determined the impact of SO2 on the human and the environment.
- Calculated the SO2 concentration generated from the proposed project.
- Monitored the ambient air of the construction site and analyzed it.
- Conducted the research and studied the national ambient air standards and methods of air pollution measurement.
- Solved the technical issue that I faced during the SO2 sampling and determination.
Environmental Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Research and Propose Environmental Management Program”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used during his graduate practicum in the ninth term. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Research and Propose Environmental Management Program” were:
- Developing the environmental policy for the creative lights Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Visiting the company and checked the environmental status of the operating plants in the company.
- Setting the objectives and target in line with the environmental policy.
- Considering the use of best available and economically viable technology.
- Developing the organizational structure with the environmental responsibility and authority.
Environmental Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Establishment of the environmental management program for a plant producing motorbike and bicycle parts, high-quality plastic products for motorcycles, automobiles, furniture, and Design of oil separator tank in the plant's wastewater treatment system.”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used in his final year project when he was working as an Environmental Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Establishment of the environmental management program for a plant producing motorbike and bicycle parts, high-quality plastic products for motorcycles, automobiles, furniture, and Design of oil separator tank in the plant's wastewater treatment system.” were:
- Conducting research on the factory and studied the technological production structure of the factory.
- Developing an effective environmental management program for the factory.
- Managing the solid waste, hazardous waste, air and noise pollution in the factory by providing cost-effective preventive measures.
- Designing the oil separator tank in the plant’s wastewater treatment system.
- Studying the environmental policies and US-EPA standards.
Environmental Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Environmental Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Environmental Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Environmental Engineering Knowledge.
Contact WriteCDR.com at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!