Do you hone and harbour specialized skills such as mathematical, physical and analytical science together? If you are someone who is responsible for optimizing complex processes, systems and companies by implementing your knowledge of money, equipment, energy and materials, then you are an Industrial Engineer 2335 ANZSCO.
What does an Industrial Engineer do?
With the entire globe now looking for ways to minimize waste production, Industrial engineers are already much in demand. They are given the huge responsibility of coming up with innovative and resourceful ways that can eliminate wastefulness during the production phases.
How do they do this? They achieve this feat by designing and implementing efficient systems that optimize and collaborate with the system, machines, workers and energy in such a way that maximum output is achieved with minimum inputs. At the end of the day, Industrial engineering is an interdisciplinary branch and actually has a lot of growing demand and scope today. So, if you have the desired skill set and expertise, then Australia is looking for you.
What are the tasks of an Industrial Engineer?
Normally a daily routine in the work life of an Industrial engineer will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Put in a lot of thought to manufacture parts or products with maximum efficiency.
- Formulate and come up with a strategy that ensures a strict control system
- Design and come up with several control procedures to meet the financial planning requirements.
- Coordinate and consult the clients about the specifications of the products.
- From time to time conduct training and briefing sessions with the rest of the team to update them about the status of the project
- Designing systems for industries ranging from healthcare, manufacturing and business administration.
- Evaluating the job performance of other team members.
- Reporting and managing all the necessary tasks allotted to them from their senior management team.
How WriteCDR Experts help?
Often it happens that a person has all the required skill sets and the required qualifications. The only thing that holds them back from applying to Australia is the fact that they are hesitant about writing their CDR report.
We at WriteCDR anticipate this bottleneck and provide to all the qualified Industrial Engineers a platform through which they can now build their dreams of going to Australia. At WriteCDR we have a team of experienced and knowledgeable CDR report writers who understand all the technicalities and the amount of precision that is needed.
The only to do activity on your list is to let us know your query and requirement and our CDR writers will do all the rest. So get in touch with WriteCDR today to find out more!
CDR Report Sample for Industrial Engineers
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Industrial Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Industrial Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Installation of New Football Machine”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was working as a Project Leader. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Installation of New Football Machine”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Studied about the latest technique, conducted a market analysis, and estimated the production rate based on it selected the machinery
- Made improvements, offered advice in operational procedures
- Scheduled each activity of the project to meet the deadlines
- Ensured the working of the equipment to its specifications
- Developed the test procedures
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Design and Fabrication of a Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Shell Eco Marathon Asia”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Design and Fabrication of a Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Shell Eco Marathon Asia” were:
- Selected the material for the vehicle design which has a maintenance property and have the ability of corrosion resistance.
- Designed the vehicle chassis by the proper analysis of the load case.
- Made the vehicle CAD drawing which showed the vehicle from front, top, and side.
- Complied with all the health, safety and other permits that required for the operation of design and manufacturing steps.
- Arranged frequent meetings with the supervisor to discuss the project related problems and their solutions.
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Design and installation of HVAC System for a Building”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as a Site Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Design and installation of HVAC System for a Building” were:
- Selected the appropriate equipment for the HVAC system of the building.
- Estimated the cooling and heating loads of the building
- Selected and sized the supply air outlet.
- Prepared the layout of the ducting system and sized the duct for the airflow.
- Called meeting with the team members and project manager to brainstorm over the project related issues.
Industrial Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Industrial Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Industrial Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Industrial Engineering Knowledge.
Contact WriteCDR.com at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!