Who is a 261111 ICT Business Analyst?
A Business Analyst monitors various business activities in a company or organization and facilitates the business model by executing effective technological solutions. The basic functions of a Business Analyst include fulfilling the requirements of a transaction process, evaluating the significant business term and needs, planning requisite modifications in the trade process, and frequently interacting with the technical team and the associated stakeholders.
A Business Analyst is the architect of a company who prepares and develops business solutions and innovations. The Business Analyst designs diplomatic solutions to align business schemes with marketing requirements to expedite commerce.
The profession of Business Analysts has been listed under the job code of 261111 by ANZSCO. Aspirants who want to become an ICT Business Analyst must be qualified with relevant degrees in Economics and have ACS (Australian Computer Society) certification in technical expertise. To qualify for the ICT Business Analyst, candidates have to verify their eligibility through RPL (recognition of prior learning).
Job Summary of 261111 ICT Business Analysts.
The job profile of a Business Analyst includes a set of fundamental duties and responsibilities. To apply for the job, applicants have to prepare their RPL statement that testifies their expertise and skills that are required to meet the eligibility standards of the ACS. The Job Role of An ICT Business Analyst are as follows:
- Developing and implementing technological strategies to optimize business programs and boosts sales paths of an organization to earn more profits.
- Operating on diverse tasks regarding project management, interpreting business requirements, testing quality assurance, and verifying solutions.
- Satisfying the vital requirements of the clients as well as the company.
- Using data from various surveys to produce practical, cost-effective policies for a business.
Compelling communication skill is the fundamental requirement for the Business Analysts and they also must have problem-solving intelligence along with pragmatic IT skills.
Functional Responsibilities of 261111 ICT Business Analysts
- Working with the clients to collect and formulate all their terms and demands.
- Comprehending regular business practices and systems operation.
- Identifying any inefficiency and negligence in business practices.
- Becoming fully equipped with vital principles and techniques of project management to develop project plans and control the expense and resources of a plan.
- Ensuring work fluency according to operative conditions through conducting system inspections and tests.
- Guiding the developers' team during project development and exerting certain settlements and decisions concerning the project.
- Providing adequate information to software developers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Implementing innovative IT solutions to promote the performance and productivity of the business.
Eligibility Criteria for 261111 ICT Business Analysts
The ANZSCO guidelines necessitate every applicant to verify their ICT Business Analyst qualifications through the RPL report where they have to describe their functions and responsibilities as a Business Analyst. The RPL report of each candidate also must clarify how their educational know-how has helped them in attaining their professional goals.
The literacy qualifications of ICT Business Analyst requires a degree in any of the following-
- Electrical and Communications
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Business Administration
Technical Skills Required for ICT Business Analyst
- Information systems and Expert Systems
- Project Management
- UML, ERP, and IT
- System Design and Development
- Requirements gathering and Definition
- System Analysis and Testing
- Business Planning and Automata
- Algorithms and Web Engineering
- Computer Science and Computer Programming
- Artificial Intelligence and Software Engineering
- Database Management Systems
- Object-Oriented Design and Analysis
Expected Abilities for 261111 ICT Business Analysts
Apart from erudite and technical skill, the ACS Business Analyst applicants are expected to practice their rational and interpersonal intelligence to assess the operation procedures of the organisation and to suffice the present and future exigencies of the business. The requisite skills of an ICT Business Analyst insist- strong communication, analytical talents, trouble-shooting, perceptive leadership, teamwork abilities and time management.