Who is the 263112 Network Administrator?
Every organization requires computer networks to work accurately. To maintain communication with different systems of computers along with the organization, it is vital to opt for the network administrator. Network Administrator is the IT expert that helps in managing the companies’ network in the best way possible.
The Network Administrator needs to have complete knowledge about the latest and different levels of technology. They need to look for ways in which they can easily manage the technical staff in the best way possible.
Network Administrator’s work is to look after the function along with the B operation which is taking place in the network. They make sure to install as well as upgrade the latest version software in the device so that the computer can operate easily.
ANZSCO named Network Administrator with the code called 263112. Especially the ones who are putting up in Australia and wish to look for the job under this code, then they should possess certain skills.
Job Description for 263112 Network Administrator
The Network Administrator can even be called as Network support. It is because the tasks of both are similar:
- They need to maintain and configure the network system in the right way possible.
- Network Administrator duty is to completely safeguard the data of the organization.
- The administrator has to work in the fast-paced environment along with looking forward to the resolutions so that organization can work in the best possible ways.
- All the faults in the network need to be mended by them.
- It is the duty of Network Administrator to mend the servers, printers along with various other hardware and software devices.
Required duties of 263112 Network Administrator
The job of Network Administrator is very hectic as they need to look after the entire computer system completely. All the experts of the network need to work around 40 hours a day so that they can easily get away with their task in a short time. Some of the duties that they need to fulfil are listed below:
- They need to develop as well as analyse the technical specialities.
- Installation of the entire network system along with its support is provided by them.
- Solving the issues that are faced by the users.
- Network Administrator has to monitor the traffic.
- They help in testing as well as adding the entire network of the device.
- Complete document maintaining of the network inventory is done to maintain the complete records.
- Ensuring the better working of the computer network.
Education requirements for 263112 Network Administrator
The Network Administrator qualification is a bachelor degree or higher education in a field of computer science. 5 years minimum experience is required by the person in a specific field.
Ability needed for 263112 Network Administrator
The person who is Network Administrator can easily look for the job under insurance, technical consultants, colleges and much more. It is because of healthcare, as well as the engineering field, are both related to each other. Some of the skills required in this job are:
- They should have skills that can help in resolving the issues in the right manner.
- Having social skills.
- Has the passion that can help in knowing about the latest technologies.
- Should have complete and proper organizational skills.
- Has the time management skills to complete the entire task on time without wasting much time.
According to ANZSCO some of the examples of ICT units required for the job of Network Administrator are:
- Having complete information regarding network protocol and security.
- Different ways of designing digital circuits.
- Computer organization techniques along with the management of the database.
- Assembly programming together with mobile technology.