A Competency Demonstration Report or CDR is an important document that lays out the competencies and skills that you bring forth while seeking a skilled migration as an engineer, to Australia. The complete set of this report comprises of sections like a Continuing Professional Development, three Career Episodes, and the Summary Statement. Wherein, all these sections hold equal importance to assist the actual cause of representing the applied engineering skills in your domain.
The report needs to be submitted by all engineers working in the USA, whose qualifying degrees do not abide by the Washington Accord. In this case, your CDR will let the EA (Engineers Australia) assess your candidature on the basis of skills that they deem necessary, and you may/may not have.
Thereby, CDR Australia Review by the panel of experts at WriteCDR.com will prove immensely beneficial to get your CDR assessment ready from all perspectives. Being an engineer makes you skilled enough in aspects that are relevant to your domain, however, CDR writing is a different cup of tea. It needs to abide by all guidelines shared by the team of Engineers Australia, through the Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) booklet. These include the knowledge of perfect Australian English, precise understanding of CDR structure, ability to choose training, development and relevant interventions to grow in your industry-to be included in the CPD, ability to identify the three most strategic projects/events that allowed you scope to showcase competencies and skills in your field. Lastly, you need to be very well versed with units and indicators to perfectly link specific competency elements in the Summary Statement with precise paragraphs in the Career Episodes.
While you can choose to put in all the hard work by working on your report yourselves, however, you still can still use the best CDR Review Service to review and validate the report for you. Our team at WriteCDR.com comprises of experts from all branches of engineering, who have the perfect understanding of the four different occupational roles that you can apply for while applying for the visa. As they review your report, the task cut out for them is way beyond checking the structure, grammar or content validity. They are also assessing the report basis the validity in the context of the chosen occupational role and what best to highlight in there to catch the assessor’s eye. The experts can even guide you to pick the correct project and elaborate on the specific competency, which makes all the difference.
Why You Need CDR Review Service?
As you submit your CDR to the Engineers Australia assessment committee, they might approve the same at first go. However, under various circumstances, the reports get rejected or sent back for revision and resubmission in a lesser category than you were looking for. In the latter scenario, it so happens that your choice of projects mentioned or alignment of the skill set wasn’t up to the mark-as desired by the occupational role that you were applying for. You can submit a CDR for four occupational roles like Professional Engineer, Engineering Technologist, Engineering Associate, and Engineering Manager. But, if the assessor fails to see the perfect alignment between your report and the role, you might just get assessed for a category that you were not keen for. It can further lead to you not being called for the SOL or the immigration interview.
Even if the report passes through under a lower category, it’s quite possible that you will not be getting good job offers per your qualification, even after you migrate to Australia. In order to get yourself saved from this mess, you might want to get your CDR reviewed from experts beforehand. Since they are experts at this task they will help streamline all information in the best possible manner to strengthen your application.
Reasons for CDR Rejection
The CDR can get rejected or sent for edits and resubmission for various reasons. Some of the most prevalent ones being:
- You failed to categorically elaborate on your individual role and responsibilities in the team
- Your Career Episodes were too technical with complex language and irrelevant calculations or graphical representations
- Your Career Episodes did not follow the ‘active voice’ and were laid out in bullets
- While you explained the projects vaguely, there were no mention of the tools, techniques, design procedures, or your project management skills
- The assessor could not capture your position in the organizational hierarchy and the specific job description, along with projects undertaken and their tenures
- You may have explained the same project in different ways, across the three Career Episodes
- Your report writing skills were not up to the mark and the structure did not follow the EA guidelines
While the above mentioned are only a few of the actual reasons that lead to rejection or call for re-submission of a CDR. You can, however, avoid all of the trouble by simply getting your reports reviewed by the best CDR experts in a timely manner.
Why to Choose Our Writers to Review Your CDR Report?
WriteCDR.com has been leading the domain of CDR writing, review, editing, proofreading, and plagiarism checking and removal services, for over a decade now. With over a 1000+ professionals making our team stronger, we have received maximum success rate with our CDR submissions, in the industry. We work with a motto to make every report demonstrate your true professional story, in the most impactful manner. And, to be able to do that successfully, we begin by interviewing you and knowing you better. We understand your aspirations and align them best with the experience that you bring to table.
- Our enormous team comprises the best engineers, CDR writers, editors, and proof-readers-all bringing in a thorough understanding of EA guidelines
- We have experts across all engineering domains, having an understanding of all occupational roles you can apply for
- The huge team comes with the promise of on-time submissions-we can even turn around an entire CDR in a few days, if the submission time is running down for you
- You can get the self-written reports reviewed by us to make a confident submission
- We understand that EA does not appreciate plagiarism of any sorts in the reports, so we run every report through multiple plagiarism checking tools to ensure that your report is 100% unique
- We have a complete understanding of all CDR writing processes and guidelines and also offer unrestricted revisions to achieve the best version of your CDR, before submission
As you search online for options to ‘review my cdr’, connect with our customer executive right now. We will be happy to assist you with the entire process and also offer free CDR Samples for your reference. While be bring forth a lot of expertise in this domain, we offer all our services at the most affordable charges. So, do not hesitate and call us or chat with our representatives online.